Check these dependencies, if you have an existing server environment, that you want to use.
If you want to install the server enviroment from the scratch, go to Server environment - configure from scratch.
- System and Apache locale must be UTF8 capable!
- The translate5 apache setup should be on a domain encrypted with a SSL certificate so that data communication will be encrypted!
Apache2 webserver >= 2.2.x with the following Apache modules enabled
- MySQL >=8.0.17 and MariaDB >= 10.6 (enabled
(Please note, that translate5 used to run on MSSQL. translate5 still is able to run on other SQL-Databases than MySQL with some testing and adjustments to the code. Please contact the developers, if you need this.)
- PHP 8 with the extensions installed and enabled
- dom (could also be named xml)
- gd with Freetype-Support
- zip ( to install (php 7.4) if does not exist: sudo apt-get install php7.4-zip)
- curl (ensure that your local CA list is up-to-date)
- Oracle JDK 8
The following requirements refer to a small production instance. For recommendations for bigger installations please contact service _att_ translate5 -dot- net.
- CPU: 4 CPUs (for small installations without some or all of the micro-services translate5 uses 2 CPUs are sufficient)
- Available Memory: 8GB (for small installations without some or all of the micro-services translate5 uses 4 GB are sufficient)
- Hard Disk: Depends very much on how much projects you want to keep inside of translate5. Recommended at at least 50GB. SDD disk recommended