The labeling of terminology in the segment is state-of-the-art in modern translation environments - as is also the case in translate5.
Labeling of terminology
- A TBX file is turned over to translate5 during import.
- Based on the TBX, in all imported files the terminology gets labeled.
- On saving a segment the terminology gets labeled again.
- For terminology labeling, translate5 uses the openTMStermTagger by Prof. Klemens Waldhör, which is also licensed under Open Source. Aside from exact hits, XliffTermTagger also supports stemming and the use of upper and lower case letters. It is specified in translate5, which of these procedures is used.
- The terminology in the target segment is labeled, even if the corresponding source-language term does not exist in the source segment.