Usage preconditions: You must have been assigned usage rights for the TermPortal by a project manager.
Sign into translate5
If you have also other user rights in translate5, the application starts as usual. To reach the TermPortal just click on the same named button in the top area.
If you only have the right to access the TermPortal, the portal opens directly after login.
Searching for terms
Just enter your term into the search field.
- Use a "*" after or before other letters to search for the letters plus zero or more additional letters.
- e. g. "Kugel*" finds "Kugel", "Kugelschreiber" and "Kugelfisch",
- while "*kugel" finds "Eiskugel"
- and "*kugel*" finds "Eiskugel", "Kugel", "Kugelschreiber" and "Kugelfisch"
- Use "?" after or before other letters to search for zero or one other letters (e. g. "Kuge?" finds "Kugel" but not "Kugelfisch").
Live search is activated after typing at least 3 letters: You get proposals of existing terms.
Live search proposals are searched as if the user would have typed a "*" after the entered letters.