- Download: https://www.languagetool.org/download/
- Install LanguageTool as shown here: http://wiki.languagetool.org/http-server
(Please note: "For security reasons, the server will not be accessible from other hosts. If you want to run a server for remote users you will need to use the --public option.")
- If your server runs an SSD hard disk AND you only need to handle the languages EN, DE, FR, ES and NL in translate5, we recommend downloading, configuring and using ngrams for languageTool as shown here:
ATTENTION: If you need to use any other languages than EN, DE, FR, ES or NL and you have ngrams activated in languagetool, languagetool will throw an error, because no ngram data exists for that language. Because of that, spell check will also not work and translat5 will throw an error in the GUI.
- For Ubuntu, additional information is shown here: https://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/LanguageTool/
- For using the public version, see here: http://wiki.languagetool.org/public-http-api
- Configure the SpellCheck-plugin as shown here: SpellCheck