- System and Apache locale must be UTF8 capable!
- The translate5 apache setup should be on a domain encrypted with a SSL certificate so that data communication will be encrypted!
Apache2 webserver >= 2.2.x with the following Apache modules enabled
- MySQL >=8.0.17 and MariaDB >MariaDB >= 10.2.3 6 (enabled
(Please note, that translate5 used to run on MSSQL. translate5 still is able to run on other SQL-Databases than MySQL with some testing and adjustments to the code. Please contact the developers, if you need this.)
- PHP 7.4 or PHP 8 with the extensions installed and enabled
- dom (could also be named xml)
- gd with Freetype-Support
- zip ( to install (php 7.4) if does not exist: sudo apt-get install php7.4-zip)
- curl (ensure that your local CA list is up-to-date)
- Oracle JDK 8