|Category||Segment Edit Helper|
Check and handle Spell-, Grammar- and Style-Errors while editing a segment in translate5.
|Type||Core plug-in (delivered with translate5 core)|
Based on LanguageTool, errors that are detected include: wrong spelling, wrong grammer, misfitting quotation marks, inaccurate date-specifiations, word-repititions, ...
The errors are marked in different colors according to the kind of error.
With a right mouse-click you can access more information about the error and suggestions for replacements. If you click on a suggestion, the suggested phrase instantly replaces the marked error in the segment.
The SpellCheck runs only when you stop typing or when evoked manually; this ensures that performance and speed while editing are not impaired.
- SpellCheck is started when typing has stopped (or by F7 - if not defined differently by browser).
- Typing while the SpellCheck runs stops the currently running SpellCheck.
- East asian languages (ja, ko, zh; incl. ja-JP etc):
- SpellCheck is started by Button (or by F7 - if not defined differently by browser).
- While the SpellCheck is running, typing is not possible.
Configuration of the SpellCheck Plug-In
|integer||0||Defines if SpellCheck should be active (Can be set in task template task specific).|
|runtimeOptions.plugins.SpellCheck.languagetool.api.baseurl||string||Base-URL used for LanguageTool|
|runtimeOptions.plugins.active||json array||as configured in your installation||Add the bootstrap name editor_Plugins_SpellCheck_Init of the spell check class to the json array, as explained here: Plugin installation and activation|