Check these dependencies, if you have an existing server environment, that you want to use.
If you want to install the server enviroment from the scratch, go to Server environment - configure from scratch.
Apache2 webserver >= 2.2.x with the following Apache modules enabled
- MySQL database >= 5.7 (enabled
(Please note, that translate5 used to run on MSSQL. translate5 still is able to run on other SQL-Databases than MySQL with some testing and smaller adjustments to the code. Please contact the developers, if you need this.)
- PHP 7.3 or higher with the extensions installed and enabled
- dom (could also be named xml)
- gd with Freetype-Support
- curl (ensure that your local CA list is up-to-date)
- Oracle JDK 8
The following requirements refer to a small production instance. For recommendations for bigger installations please contact service _att_ translate5 -dot- net.
- CPU: 2 CPUs or Dual-Core
- Available Memory for Apache/PHP/MySQL: 4GB
- Hard Disk: Depends very much on how much projects you want to keep inside of translate5. Recommended at at least 50GB. SDD disk recommended