In the task properties window, there is a 'Other properties' tab where some of the task properties can be changed. To be able to modify the task properties, a user need to have the right acl_roles config.
Available task properties:
|Task database field||required acl-right||description|
|targetDeliveryDate||editorEditTaskDeliveryDate||Change the task delivery date|
Enable and disable the editing of the target columns with 100 % match rate and also calculate the segments 'processing status'.
The segment processing status will be calculate the same way as it is calculate when a new task is imported:
- If the segment is editable is calculated by the following formula:
- $isEditable = ($edit100PercentMatch || $segment->meta()->getAutopropagated()) && !$isLocked;
- Is locked is calculated by the following formula:
$isLocked = $segment->meta()->getLocked() && (bool) $task->getLockLocked();
With other words: The segment is editable when the edit 100% match is set to true or the segments autopropagated property (the value for this field is defined in the imported xliff file) is set to true AND the segment is not locked.
The segment is locked when the segments locked field (the value for this field is also defined based on the imported xliff file) is set to true and the task is locked.
How the processing status is calculated when edit 100% match edit is enabled or disabled
The processing status is loaded from the segment history table when the 100% match edit is enabled/disabled.
- When there is a processing status record in the segments history table, and the processing status does not equal "blocked", this processing status will be used.
- When there is no processing status record in the segments history table (this is the case when the segment is not modified after the import) or if there is a record in the segments history table for the processing status, but the processing status equals "blocked", then the processing status is calculated in the same way it is calculated when the task is imported:
- If the segment is editable and translated the processing status will be "translated".
(the segment is translated if the segments target tag in the imported xliff file contains a value)
- If the segment is editable but not translated, the processing status will be "not translated".
- If the segment is not editable the processing status will be "blocked".
|orderdate||editorEditTaskOrderDate||Change the task order date field.|
|realDeliveryDate||editorEditTaskRealDeliveryDate||Change the task real delivery date.|
|taskPm||editorEditTaskPm||Change the task project manager.|
|taskName||editorEditTaskTaskName||Change the task name.|